Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Its not like me to be "unsocial"

But that is the way it has been this weekend. I turned down a last minute dinner invitation from neighbors and skipped the post Peachtree road race annual brunch a friend gives each July 4th. I don't even want to go to book club this coming week.

Not sure why but I'm just going to roll with it until I feel more social again and then I will be unhappy that I don't have any activities to attend LOL.

The weekend has been filled with a bit of yard work and decluttering paper genealogy files for me. My husband is diligently putting primer on parts of the new windows we had installed. Go us.

Hope you had a happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...