Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

30 Chic days: Day 27 - sweating for a good cause

It is true Atlanta summer weather - hot, humid, lots of rainy days where brief downpours leave it, yes, more humid. And every plant outside is growing like a weed.

Well, I was out early this morning in old, but still decent looking, capris and a short sleeve t-shirt starting to prune back the bushes in the front yard before they engulf the house LOL. Good weight loss technique too. I have decided that being chic includes looking at least decently put together even when doing grungy chores. No more ready to toss yard work clothes for me.


After 2 1/2 hours of that I am showered and enjoying the air conditioning although I will be vacuuming, etc. later today.

I put on a very comfy and cool summer dress with sandals and a casual necklace. I like it better in the photo than looking in the mirror. What's up with that?


1 comment:

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...